Sunday, February 7, 2010

Remember all the things we wanted, now all our memories are haunted

So today was my cousin birthday party. I was able to attend this birthday party bc my clinical was canceled. why?? Bc my lady didnt even work today even tho she told me to come. wtf!!! I get my hw done and then went to church. After church, I attended my cousin bDAY! she turned one! So even tho I got one of the worst standing spots ever! next to my aunts long time friend, I didnt freak out bc the great aunts should get to see the baby open her present.
ok fine.
So we are taking pic of the fam and trying to make the baby laugh. After we had sandwiches, which were delish! we had cake. Well this lil gurl tore into her cake and got it all over her hair, face, and in her eyes. then she tried to crawl out so there was cake everywhere!!!
Since she got new clothes for her birthday my aunt cleaned her up and changed her. So after that these relatives related by marriage to me starting talking about my gma's furniture. Esp the hutch, which my Aunt willed to me. The kept saying how they where going to take it home since they had their truck with them. TACKYYY!!!! And then they moved in on my grandpa's desk.
OH HELL~
So here comes my aunt's friend the baby and tell me that her and I are the bitches of the party. ahah. I couldn't believe it. I Asked her why and she said, that those people were bitching about us. WHY??

I try and try to be nice to people esp since they are related but I didnt do anything!! I had to stand behind my aunt and the baby trying to take pics. I didnt do anything!!!! i also got pics of my family.
Morale of the story: next time Im going to give them a reason to call me a BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment