Sunday, March 14, 2010

Do this huge favor for me..

Oh man, i took a 6 hours nap today and I am supposed to be working on my casestudy, but I have decided to watch all my tv shows instead...now i have a HA and want to go back to bed. Last week ended spring break. I visited VA and got 60 hours in at school!!! I just need to print all that shit and tie it together. We went downtown to the bars and it was amazing. I could totally see myself living downtown and walking to work at the huge MCU they have there.
I just feel like there is so much out there for me to experience and learn. I want a hospital that is going to teach everything that I can fit into my cranium!! I have the basics, the very basics down, but the insights and leadership I need to increase!
I have contacted the hospital down there and should prob call them tomorrow, if I can fall asleep. For the last week Ive been up at 530a!! gross

No comments:

Post a Comment