For christmas I just want some sleep, peace, and able to see everyone. From Brookfield to West Virginia, to Richmond. I just want an enjoyable New years Eve and my health.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Baby when Im looking out, Im surrounded by your warm embrace
Right now my life consists of studying, napping, and cleaning bums. Seriously, not homeless bums either, physical bumbums. Im up to 3-4 dAYS a weeks so I can attempt to save for new semester, the most important semester of my life!! Tho I did buy new earrings, they are gorgeous!!!! But it will be a small christmas, not like my super $700 christmases from before that take me all of january and february to pay off. This christmas is going to be, "Thanks for handing over my car payment next month to me Im so excited to be an adult." *kisses* mb one gift for everyone and under $300. The little ones are going to be hard NOT to buy for. They are soo soo cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you coming here for Christmas? Let me know the days and I'll put in for vacation time so we can actually spend it together in my shitty little apartment. I can take off 3 or 4 before or after the holiday, as long as I put in for it now. I have to work Christmas and New Year's gauranteed, but anything inbetween is still up for grabs. The sooner I know, the better chance I have of getting it off.
ReplyDeleteWhich I have tried to explain to your mother for years........
idk what my schedule will be. right now im working wed, fri, and saturday and every other tues. Ill prob come down before xmas or the second week of jan. finals end the 9th so i have all month. If i dont have her schedule me, then there are no hours to pick up.
ReplyDelete