Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ring the alarm I've been thru this too long

So I think over estimate my ability not to care. My step-brother came home this weekend and he woke me to tell me he was leaving today, and off I went back to noonoo town. Maybe it's bc I sent the weekend with my lil man, then was sick, and now it's all coming together, This is for real. But i just miss everyone today. I've never wanted to be so many places at once. I guess that's part of growing up and it sux, really. But I its true, you don't know what you've got till its gone.

I miss midnight snacks with my step-bro. I miss him making fun of our parents together, and I really don't know how im going to get thru November rain without him. I miss teasing him about his hair that he doesn't brush and wondering what else he stole of his sisters.

I miss late night drinks and Zuma with my brother. I miss stopping by and visiting him at work and complaining about work and then going home. I miss having someone to try $4 wine with and watch The Office with. i miss someone screaming UNO! down the hall when I loose a game of UNO! I miss someone distracting me as I tell my mother about how crazy my Gma is.

I guess I just miss my friends.

1 comment:

  1. You should move here. We'll get a better apartment than this shithole. Or, then again, you never know - after my two year commitment to this place is up, they might have career opportunities and relocation packages for Virginia. Hmmm. Ha.

    ReplyDelete