Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I can see right thru you, like you bathe in windex

So I really don't like animals. I can't stand their smell, their hair, or how they never leave you alone. Any kind of animal, no matter how cute it is. But lately I've been thinking about my future. esp my address and financial plans. We won't discuss the address portion bc that decision (good or bad) has manage to piss off my entire family, so moving on. The only thing I will tell you is that it located in BFE, compared to what Im used to. (You should see the grocery store)
So mondays are always rough for me. Class at 8am and then to the worst hospital to collect my patient info for 645am on Tuesday. Then onto work for 8.5hrs. So monday morning I had a quiz at 8am (I know, how can they expect me to remember my name, let alone wtf a low preload means). So, I get out of bed, get half-dressed, make my tea, and as Im awaiting my bagels to toast I look out the window and see 2 huge blurs run across my backyard. One stops in the opening btwn trees seperating us from our neighbor.
And what is there, staring at me and my house?? A huge BUCK (male deer) with huge antlers. WTF!!! I live in the city, I pay extra money NOT to see wildlife. The one BUCK is still standing there staring at my house. So I do the only logical thing: Start screaming for my dad.
"DAD!!! DAD!! DAD!!!" I begin to look around the house for them. Then back to window to watch him, like a hawk. (ahah).
"DAD! LISA!!!!!! LISA!!!!! DAD!!! FAMILY! Is anyone HOME!!!"
Then it begins to walk along the side of my garage out of my sight. awesome. I can just see it waiting for me to pull out and then charge my egg. Esp bc I had to go to school r/t my quiz.
I finally find my family in bathroom. my parents think it's the coolest thing ever.
"You'll see them all time when you move to*" Well I live here now and I don't want to see that!!

And that brings me to tonight. After clinical and work I check on my dehumidifier and head home. As I merge onto the highway that will carry me home I notice a HUGE black shadow crossing the road. i thought it was a big mutt dog.
But no, the universe continue to think my life is a galactic joke and I see that its a doe, crossing a damn highway!!!
And I just want to know, Why are they so obsessed with me??? So is this a sign? A call of the wild? A sign I should move to BFE or a warning Im going to be scared shitless standing in my kitchen all alone IF i do move??? I hope its the former, but only anxiety and worry will tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment