Monday, November 9, 2009

Thought that I'd be helpless without you, but Im smarter

So I talked to the infamous damsel today and she sounds so much better. She went swimming and is planning to workout tomorrow with one of her friends. So, whats her plan??? idk. She doesn't know. She is taking this as a 'break' bc he hasn't given her a real answer. only, "he's thought about it and he's decided." So she's going to ride the week out and see what comes.
I raked leaves today for 2.5 hours and Im a lil worried about my obsession with this damn house and appearances. Today I discovered that there is a rodent living in my garage. oh sweet Jesus. So my solution??? Burn that bitch up!! ahah. That seems to be the answer to everything lately. It would solve two problems actually; Get that animal out of my garage and then I don't have use it my house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment