Sunday, December 27, 2009

If you loved me half as much as I love you

Your nice to me when there's no one else around, you only build me up to let me down.
If you missed me half as much as I miss you, You wouldn't stay away half as much as you do.

So today I would like to discuss how some people change and once again prove that I get the shaft all the time!!
If you know anything about the way my younger brother behaved this summer when he was home, you would find it an even bigger surprise that my hard-ass mother says, "Well there's nothing I can do." Are you kidding me?? AHHHHH. So last summer was a disaster; he punched my cousin and would not stop swearing. Now he's 14, other cousins 13 and 11 wtf. So thats just a sliver of last summer.
Now fast forward to the present. I was going to visit my mother but school got in the way, so extremely disappointed Ive been working like crazy to save money for next semester. I hear that my younger brother is moving in with my mother. He gets away with some much stuff we would have been nailed to the wall on. wtf!!!

When we were little (6-8ish) we never got away with anything! When she got mad that we shut our doors she took them off the hinges!! When we would lock them she would take off the handles. holy shit, how not healthy!! Then when she made us really, really angry she would lock us outside!!! Thats just a sliver of my childhoog, not even mentioning Wyoming. redic.
She would cook us dinner and we didn't like it or we were full, we would have to sit there till it was finished. I remember sitting there till bedtime bc I didn't want to finish it. (no wonder I would get up at 5am ready for breakfast). And homework time was right after dinner, so that was great. We would run the neighborhood till dinner then sit there till bedtime.

So now that she has this 14 yr old with problems that she and his father used to have she is not doing anything to punish him for his crazy actions. She's shoveling snow and making dinner. If that was my kid that acted like that i would living like a queen and he'd be my Cinderella. Scrub bitch scrub!
I just don't get it, or see how not sending him to military school or breaking his back at home is going to break this. Maybe i just hold my self to a higher standard.



No comments:

Post a Comment