I finally returned from vaca which mb ill talk about later, but now i want to rant about how people are bitches. After I left my bro in WV I skipped over to V. My Aunt and Uncle did not return till friday and I was supposed to leave saturday morning so I would escape the horrible "this-is-what-u-need-to-do-with-your-life-after-grad-to-be-a-good-nurse" speech. But then the snow storm, fucked me right the a*hole. We spent a hour going back and forth.
'Why don't you move to a city and get a job at a huge hospital? That's where you learn. How about Pitts? Its only 1 hour away? Why do you want to work in a small community hospital? Why?"
I tried to explain, but she never listens to me, ever. so I just listen to the same thig ive been hearing for 5 years and nod head.
FML!!!
more on vaca later, im tired from work
ReplyDelete