Friday, May 25, 2012

'cause a bad bitch like me is hard to find

Its true. I did some remodeling of this blog, I think it needed it, with summer here and it being 90 degrees outside. So Murphy Law goes, so goes the story of my life. Waiting for validation on a quote, but we will all know soon enough, ugh. Worst case scenario, but I dont run that show, I have enough in my own life.. I cant figure out people, but they seem to have alternative motives, as usual, Ive learned that I really dont have time for bullshit or for you to push my buttons, i still get caught up sometimes and get so angry my heads going to explode, but to derail that train, I try and be as honest as I can. If I dont want old pictures Ima tell you. I dont want that, please dont ask me a 3rd time, you just make me wanna stay away longer, I shouldnt have to drink to cope with your mania. So in a world of passive-aggressiveness, I try to be as straight forward as I can. Some people prob think im a B, but at least you know what im thinking and what i want, even if im wrong. Still working on this in aspects of my life, but construction continues!!

1 comment:

  1. Super excited that you're blogging again. YAY! Don't worry so much about your poor coping skills. I have the same problem. I think we all do, actually. By we, of course I mean everyone in our family. We're not well-adjusted or sensible people. At least you're trying. I think that's the best any of us can hope for or aspire to.

    We might fail, but we try.

    ReplyDelete