Tuesday, May 29, 2012
whiskey is for sipping and water is for fighting.
Im currently watching a documentary about the bottled water industry and how companies come and pump water and dont pay taxes, or contribute to the community, basically steal this spring water and leave the community dry. In the last months I have become addicted to these documentaries, which leave with all these great business ideas, but you have to be nice to the locals, or they will get angry and make a documentary about how evil u are.
Like building a water company, opening a bank, once im rich with capital, being part of the mob, opening a dunkin donuts with a casino in the basement (run by my mob friends), and opening a medicinal marijuana clinic (run by my professional co workers).
It just reminds how I get these ideas in my head and obsess over them, until they are my life, haha soml. I still want my sheets but I do not have room in the budget, so I still do not have red sheets and a new comforter, I somehow resisted the urge yesterday, when it was the lowest price since i had been desiring it, even after the bobo vomited on my sheets at 4am....I still am waiting for my fixed up chairs, which will take my extra money this week. So no new sheets and no business plans, yet, but construction continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment