Friday, June 1, 2012

You can be addicted to certain kind of sadness

Im speaking of the exhausted, workaholic feeling. I love shopping and traveling, but when nothing is planned and everyone else is busy, I think of all things i want, and how I need money for them and I end up picking up 3/4 days off. This is true is weekend, Saturday Ill be in charge (yikes) something I never want to do, but oh well. You can keep your extra 0.50$. And this AM my manager texted me if I want to work e/n double, 3pm- 7am the next day. Ugh, still undecided, If worked all 12hrs last night I would, super overtime..... "Now and then, I think of all the times you've screwed me over." But I got sent home at 11pm so a float nurse could have her hours, I guess they never get cancelled. So I feel kinda screwed out of my ot, that I deserve. (doesnt everyone?) I was really hoping to be cancelled Saturday, get out of charge duty, but it looks like no. "But I don't want to live that way, thinking it was always something that I did." Oh and we work every other weekend, so it'll be 3 weekends in a row Im working, but my social life is nothing amazing, and the parties I want to go to, I work those days. Today brought to you by... Someone I used To Know- Gotye

No comments:

Post a Comment