Friday, June 29, 2012

But your just a boy, and you don't understand.

You wish you were a better man, you don't listen to her, you don't care how it hurts, until you lose the one you wanted, and everything you had gets destroyed.

As my mother used to say, in the past, I didn't start it, but I'll sure as hell finish it.

After a ridiculous friday, a day of laughing til I cried, and anger so hot I could punch you, I feel alot more peaceful. I just got off the phone with the most sane person in the family, and I feel, mhh, not, ok, but not so angry. Distracted maybe after plotting and scheming of how just how sorry I will make you. It will happen, not this week, but when you least expect it. Like you did today. Tho, I knew you were plotting and planning last week, just didn't know how deep.

And I think, batman, why so serious??

Why should give a fuck? I didn't til I learnt some more of your lies and accusations. Then those anger monkey came like fire thru Colorado straight to Oklahoma. Your lucky I am a productive citizen and I actually have something to lose should let them take control of my sense and beat you tell the truth. Your Lucky, not blessed. And are not in clear, not ever. Not after today. I don't care who you are and sure as hell don't want to hear any excuses for your behavior. You think you can bring this to my family and not pay a price? Not get damaged in the process. Nope. You cannot escape the Wrath, and for that I AM sorry. You earned this. So when you least expect your luck to run out, you will see my face, laughing til I cry.

What a tangled web we weave, when we plan to deceive.

I AM sorry no one ever taught you proper social skills or manners, I thought somewhere the public school system would force those on you. But this, this shit is too much to forget, or walk away from. Maybe I should say, go fuck yourself and walk away. BUT blood is thicker than water and sins against my family will not go unanswered. You will get what you earned today, someday, when I decide to release these anger monkeys on your pathetic self. Until then, keep aware.

Your "hunt" for whatever you are looking for, has brought to the wrong family, and the wrong psycho. This is unforgivable and I will not let you talk shit, lie, and demand apologies for things you have fabricated in your twisted head. I hope your journey takes you far away, off the grid far away, because it would be best for you and your fragile emotional states. AHAHHAHA.

Shit just got real. Be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment