So here I sit blogging, again. My last blog got boughtout or dismantled or something. I had some pretty good confessions on there. That blog helped me thru a lot of emotions and things I couldn't say but wrote. When it was shut down, I was relieved and sad at the same time. There is no way I can get those blogs/thoughts back and that is good thing. It was a huge door slamming on my horrible selfish decisions that I made in my youth. So I'm starting fresh with more maturity, knowledge, and higher morale compass (most of the time ;) ).
I am starting off this semester with tons of hope and optimism and confidence. I am taking OB, high acuity care, and community health nursing. I just filled out my paperwork for a passport today to go on a trip to nigeria, africa after new years for 2 weeks!!! So im off to work to raise that money for that trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment