Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It took a lot of trying just to get up that hill

So work was exhausting!! My legs ache like something terrible. I got no help with my lil maniacs and told that I need to take control of my floor. I can't take control of the demented, no one can!!! Look at my grandparents, there is just no point in trying to control them or convince them of anything. It's a waste of time.
I still don't know if I have a job in the big C, but Im not worried, I would just the $$$ and working for a big org. After much debating and soul searching I think I want to work for a big org and work downtown. I do like small hospitals but I know there's sooo much more out for me to learn and experience, even if I have no idea what Im doing. I don't know where I will work at when I graduate, or even what state...
I think my parents ar going thru the oppisite of empty nest syndrome right now. i think they are experiencing the throw the chichlettes out of the nest and see if they fly syndrome. Really, i think they are sick of our drama. With my wild adventures, nana getting a tat, and tater moving out. 9and yes Im still using code names9
My eyes and hurting so Im about to go noonoo or watch some TV, anything but school work, which spread allll over my desk.

1 comment: