Wednesday, September 16, 2009

To be in love I didn't know you had to fight to have the upper hand....

And there you are on your knees.
So I hate that my laptop has this box below the keyboard that you can use you fingers on to navigate the screen. idk wtf it's called, but I paid for this it would ripped off by now. it has a mind of it's own and F's up all my osts and starts the letter 4 lines behind. ahhhh

Anyhow. Lately I've been going to a certain bar with my friends on friday nigts, bc let's face it, work fn sux. I spend 8 hrs cleaning up shit and 30 mins bitching about it while I try to eat my frozen dinner. So, about 1.5 years ago I noticed that someone from my past worked there. He did not aknowledge me. Previous to these encounters, he worked at kiki's-midnights- for awhile. So we had a chance to talk-flirt- and move on from our previous hx.

So a couple of weeks I go to this bar, fully assurrerd that he DOES NOT still work there, bc that would a record for him. So who do I see> him. My contacts get real fuzzy, which pisses me off too. So I was not sure. So my friends go to leave after a couple drinks, which I def! needed, and he's sitting at the bar. ironically, that's where he was the last 2 times I saw him :) I thought he would just ignore me.
He saw me, and actually put down his beer and hugged me. I introduced him to my friends, then my wildest friend leans over to introduce herself to his friend, nugging the boy from my past at the right time, spilling his beer all him. HAHAHAHAHA.
It was the best moment of my ruined day. we left. I went to Shetts and tried to buy a bottle of wine to keep my spirit going,but it was after 1am. wtf. So I went home, and realizes how drunk I really was, laid in bed for 1 hour before I finally fell into a giddy sleep.

Just like I always wanted...Im going to find someone someday who might actually treat me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment