Today, is just one of those times. I should have played sick and stayed in bed, the popo can't get you there, or so I hear.
I had a project to do in BFE today with classmates. ugh, well, lets back-up to yesterday... my friend who is a freshman at my college hates her roomate and needed a break. So I offered to take her home with me for a relaxing day with the fam. ahahahahaha. just hearing it makes me laugh. So anyhow I took her back to the dorms this morning. ANd then, I cut off twice, almost got hit by a minivan going the wrong fn way one a 1 way street, and got lost in attempt to meet my friends before our adventure to BFE. I finally get to BFE and we walk around this town. grrrr
We finally attempt to make the group solution to leave. We tell this gurl, and looks at us, and walks away. wtf!!!! How is the group togetherness???? shoot me, or better yet, throw me on the RR tracks that I've been standing on for 10 mins to prove a point about safety.
So We finally leave and everyone's really moody, and Im attempting to get home so I can have lunch.
Then i see him. The popo. 10 feet behind the 35 mph speed limit sign. FML. As i driving at 50mph, I knew I was Fucked. big time. despite all the useless banter and info swapping i ended up with a tix. FUCK!!!! where's my crowbar??
"You seem like a nice person." tear tear of my copy of the carbon papered tix. "Don't let this ruin your day."
Are fn kidding me??? tear that shit up if you don't want to ruin my day. ahhhhhhhhhh FUCK.
The popo, who was nice enough to make a court appt for me, told me if I go, they wont charge me the full fine. But he forgot to mention the court costs they charge for your 4.3 mins of explaining they charge you. im planning on going, but who knows, I could be dead by then.
ps. I've been off work for 7 days, so now is NOT the time to be racking up unnecessary bills.
FUCK!!!
next time I'll talk about my love affair with beyond the norm and how I luv excess and that's prob why i speed, but not tonight, im tired.
You're a crazy little beeper.
ReplyDeleteYour mom goes downtown.
ReplyDelete