So now I would like to talk about my future after nursing school, if i live that long. Bc lets face it, I could be dead by then.
The mother mentioned in my previous post has been one of my best friends for my whole life. oviously she hasn't made the best decisions regaurding love, sex, and money. 1st, love, and well sex rolled together. Last summer she told that she was prego before she even told her parents. ah!!! And this wasn't the first time she has been prego, more like the third. No, she does not have 3 kids, only 1. So the 1st and 2nd time were aborted, electively. After those 2 incidents you think someone would learn that taking antibiotics and birth control is not a reliable source of a baby free life.
So her son was a product of her and a Honduran illegal working man. They met in bar 9how sweet9 and it ramping, raging sex after that. They do care for each and she moved in/out with over the course of 1.5 yrs of baby-free coupleship. So when the idea MARRIAGE came up, they faced a huge prob bc he's not supposed to be here. For them to get married, they have to ship thier asses back to Honduras and get married there, then have Honduras write some letter for him, and the he would apply to get a green card. That was over a year ago...
Then came a baby in a amniotic sac. Back to last summer, i know she's prego and so do my parents, but not hers. So she comes to bible school and people notice. She's a big gurl, baby weight is different that adipose tissue. So some people noticed. Lil man was due Dec5th-ish. Actual birthday? October 11, yeah wtf!
Why was lil man born early? Well, here's what I know and this is the reason. The mother smoked the whole pregnancy. And some weeks before his entry to the world his father was caught driving without a license, multiple times. Since he doesn't legally belong here, he was almost deported. As a side note, every time he was drving a different car, but none of them were his.... a sign of....
Anyhow, all this stress made my friend loca!!! and pre-term birth was it's way. Some lil man spent 2 months in the hospital because of his pre-maturity. I couldn't get down to see him till new years r/t work, school, and the fact they only let limited # of people see him and only during certain times.
But come New years, my ass was holding a gorgous baby boy!!!!!! That visit his mother and I got tatoos and celebrated the new year. The 2nd time I visited him, was before my externship started and we went to the beach in may. yes it was FN cold but he loved it!! Lil man loved the water and watching people. oh that boy is sooo much fun.
The 3rd and most recent time i saw him was right before school, the week before my 22nd birthday. I guess I should have mentioned that they live in pichmond, 7.5 hrs from my house. So that time we went to beach. the next day I went to an amuesment park with my aunt and Uncle and thier 3 crazy kids. Then I had an amazing dinner with lil man and his mother 830 pm!!! But the best part was when my friend was getting him ready for bed and he was crying he was so tired, he turned his little head and said, "AHHH HEDDDDAAAAAA". He said my name!!! My name! So now he says mama and hedda!!! yes, score 769 points for Aunt hedda!!! That was the best birthday present I could have ever gotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment