So I told you that story to tell you this story, I've been thinking about my future a lot, after school and graduation, and then the NCLEX.
I've decided that Im moving out of my parents house when I graduate, def. I need space and freedom. Getting the 3rd degree about having alcohol whil reading my textbook does not fit into my freedom scale. Im love my parents but I want my own damn house with my own rules. I respect thier rules and thier sleep schedules, but I want to be able to make my own schedule.
Here's what you have been waiting for....my potential future homes: cleveland and richmond.
Im sorta thinking of taking my NCLEX in both states and going from there...
But remember, I could die in Africa then I wouldn't have to worry about choosing, or student loans.
So here's how I told my dad. We were talking about how ronald just moved out....
"What would you do if I moved out?"
'That would be ugly' and walks downstairs
"What would say if I moved to richmond?"
'which richmond?' bc i have an externship in richmond heights this summer
"Richmond VA" I hide behind the cupboards and hold my breath
'Why would you that?'
"Theres babies in VA, there are no babies on OH"
'Whens the nextime you are going down there??'
"next month"
then we started to talk about houses and friends...and I related everything back to Richmond, but he had the final word...
'Well, if really you want to move to Richmond, there's nothing I can do to stop you. You have to do what you have to do.'
Admitting that I'm bullheaded and nothing can stop me from attaining what I want was a good way to end the conversation.
PS> If there was not a church in Richmond there's no way in the lake of fire I'd move there
And it burns likes gasoline
You burn like gasoline and you're a little beeper.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until you post about what happens when you seriously discuss this with both of your parents.
Yessssssss. That's drama. Can't wait.
Love you. Bia.